Egg-Free Dark Chocolate Muffins without Condensed Milk and Butter
They say Dark Chocolate is healthy.
They say Dark Chocolate Muffins are okay for breakfast at times; as far as your breakfast is healthy and full of protein.
But when these Dark Chocolate Muffins happen to be egg-free (which could be made vegan) which means you can eat them any time of the year (especially in India where people are so religious and do not eat eggs on certain days/months or if you have an egg allergy), this recipe is definitely a keeper.
These Egg-free Dark Chocolate Muffins without condensed milk are so light that they melt in your mouth and explode with their dark chocolate flavor.
Enough said, let’s go ahead and see how to make them!
Can you make them Vegan?
Yes! Just replace regular milk with almond milk or soy milk.
Skip the milk cream. It will not affect the recipe.
Which baking tools are required?
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links to products. This means if you buy something using my link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Moreover, this does not impact my reviews and recommendations.
1. Silicon Muffin Molds/Muffin Tray
This 6-cavity tray is well suited for a small sized oven with a capacity of 16 liters.
2. Cute Cupcake Liners
- 140 grams (1 Cup) - All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp - Baking soda
- ⅛ tsp - Salt
- 120 grams - Sugar
- 20 grams (1/4 cup) - Cocoa powder
- 1.5 tsp Instant Coffee (Nescafe/Bru/Sunrise)
- 1 tbsp - White Vinegar
- 50ml (3 tbsp) - Sunflower Oil (or any other odorless oil)
- 125ml (1/2Cup + ⅛th Cup) Warm Milk
- 30 gram (2 tbsp) Milk Cream (from top of boiled milk)(optional)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Water
- Preheat oven for 12-15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Measure the flour, baking soda, salt and sugar and whisk. Sift this mixture into a bowl.
- In another bowl, take warm milk and add coffee and cocoa powder till they are mixed evenly.
- To this, add oil, vanilla extract, milk cream and water. Whisk just until everything is mixed.
- Add Vinegar. Now whisk well.
- Fill cupcake liners till ¾th mark.
- Bake at 150 degree Celsius for 20 minutes.
- Your delicious egg-free dark chocolate muffins are ready!
These egg-free dark chocolate muffins without condensed milk are so yummy they are definitely worth the try and a keeper in your recipe book.
Keep this recipe handy so that you can impress your guests when they come over for coffee with these amazing beauties!
You can also make a 6-inch (approx half-kg cream cake) cake from this recipe.
1 week when refrigerated.
1 day in the Pantry at room temperature.
Check out my recommended products you need for this recipe here: