This Roasted Almond Eggless Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake is the perfect choice when you want to get that regular dose of chocolate cake!
This is so easy and quick to make..just mix the ingredients and you are good to go…almost qualifies for a one-bowl chocolate cake! This cake is so moist and soft that you will not stop on making it once and it will become your favorite in no time.
Which baking tools are required?
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links to products. This means if you buy something using my link, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Moreover, this does not impact my reviews and recommendations.
1. Cake Loaf Mould
2. Filter Coffee Maker
I have used black coffee decoction/black filter coffee in this recipe which gives this cake its flavor and is not advised to be substituted. You can use any local brand of filter coffee for this recipe.
- 300 grams (approx 2⅓ cups) All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- 240 grams (2 cups) Powdered Sugar
- 56 grams (2/3 cup) Cocoa Powder
- 200 ml (1 cup) Milk
- 1 tbsp Vinegar/Lime Juice
- 150 ml (3/4 cup) Hot Filter Coffee Decoction
- 200 ml (1 cup) Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Sunflower Oil (any Odorless Oil)
- Preheat the oven for 15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- Measure the flour, baking soda, sugar and salt.
- Add the Cocoa Powder and sift the dry ingredients.
- Add together milk and vinegar and let it stand for a minute.
- Mix the condensed milk and oil till they are incorporated together. Add the milk-vinegar mixture and the vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients gradually.
- At the very end, mix in the hot coffee decoction.
- Pour the batter in your loaf pan and sprinkle almond flakes or chopped almonds on top.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes at 160 degree Celsius.
I could make two loaves of 600 grams each + 2 muffins out of this recipe! So this recipe gave me 1300 grams of cake in total! That’s enough of yumminess for an entire family!
Check out my recommended products you need for this recipe here: